Arm-of-the-Sea is available for performances, workshops and artist-in-residence projects much of the year. We partner with a wide variety of arts presenters and community groups to find mutually affordable arrangements. We also collaborate on grant proposals to secure necessary resources.
- A six-week period in February and March is reserved for artist retreat and special projects.
- Particular shows in our repertoire may be available only at certain times of the touring season.
- Most productions require a performance space of at least 36’W X 25’D X 15’H . See tech flyer of specific shows for details.
For fees, tech info, and tour schedules contact:
- Patrick Wadden, managing director
- Arm-of-the-Sea Theater
- PO Box 175
- Malden-on-Hudson, NY 12453
- 845 246-7873
Send Us A Message
We’d like to hear from you! Share your requests, questions, and inspirations.